5 Buying Tips for Your First Petrol Remote Control Car
Remote control car racers are so obsessed with petrol cars that they are completely blown away by high priced cars. If you love the idea of racing your remote control and care for it all the time, then petrol remote control cars should be your favorite.
1. When you are buying petrol remote control car for the first time, you have to consider your experience in maintaining your remote controlled cars. Ready to run petrol RC cars are pre-tuned cars that can be raced immediately after buying them. However, if you want your car to be customized according to your choice, you have to buy kits that must be assembled before racing.
2. Scale is an important factor that must be considered before buying remote controlled petrol cars because it determines the size of the car you are going to buy. Petrol cars usually come in the scale of 1:5 and unlike nitro cars, you can't buy a car with scale 1:10. So, you may be disappointed to see a much bigger petrol car if you don’t do proper research on the scale of the hobby cars.
3. The type of cars you want to buy should also be considered while buying petrol remote control cars. These cars are very similar to original cars and you use unleaded petrol to power these cars. You may not be able to afford a high quality real sports car, but you can definitely curb your thirst for such cars by buying sporty remote controlled petrol cars and trucks. Since these cars are available in various models and types, take your time to visit as many shops as possible to find your dream car.
4. Specifications of remote controlled petrol cars must be thoroughly investigated before buying. Two stroke engines are more common, but if you are an advanced driver and want to add a little bit of splash to your car, you may need a 4 stroke engine. Make sure that you have a backup power system for your car to run on all possible racing tracks. Tires must be of good quality because petrol cars run at much higher speeds.
5. Even though petrol remote control cars are far more affordable now, there are cars that cost you a fortune. A decent quality petrol RC car can be bought for £300, but if you can afford more, you can certainly buy highly accessorized cars. Understanding how much you should pay for your RC car is vital.